Friday, June 27, 2014

Bored, bored, BORED

With my first Camp Loopy project done and still a few days until I can start the second, my knitting has become extremely boring. I should be finishing WIPs for Stash Dash, but it's starting to feel insurmountable, so I've turned to plain knitting. So I haven't been working on them. The purl side insarsia still has be down on the Mangyle and I haven't felt like working on the sleeves of the other two yet. So I worked a little on my Sock Yarn Blanket since I got a shipment of the Gnome Acres Mini Skein Club. I'll get some pictures and post them next week.

I started another Sockhead hat in Stray Cat Socks in her Blue Moon colorway. This one is for my 12 year old son. He picked out the yarn from my stash and asked for a hat. I was in the mood to do another Sockhead and wanted to see how a self striping yarn would do with the pattern. Glad to say that we are both pleased with the results.


The only WIP I've been working on is my Carson Shawl. And it was barely a WIP before Stash Dash started, I was only 10-20 lines in. But it is a fairly easy pattern, though the rows are pretty long now and will only get longer. 


I did finish my Watercolor Memories Socks in Lollipop Yarn. They were vanilla socks and were plain but fun to knit. I have started another pair for my niece with the left overs.


I've been reading too.  In the last week I finished :

The Signature of All Things

Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4)

I really enjoyed both books!

Right now I'm about to finish:

The Agincourt Bride (Catherine de Valois, #1)

Next up:

Bird Box

No comments:

Post a Comment