Monday, March 31, 2014

Stash Enhancement- Extreme Edition

Happy Monday! First thing...I did finish my March Socks before the end of March! Yay!!! The plan is for my Sochi 2014 Socks to be finished for April.
So as the title of this post alludes to, I have been on a bit of a stash binge lately. I think it's because all of the podcasts that I watch/listen to are doing stash downs and I'm just kinda like that. I do my own thing and it's usually opposite of what everyone else is doing. So here are some of my acquisitions from last week.
I got 2 zipper bags from Bungalow B on Etsy. First the bigger one is holding a new project I cast on this weekend, Velveteen Monster Cowl. This is my Stockinette Zombies Self Striping KAL project for April. It's a medium project bag called Flowers and Fireworks. The yarn is by Gynx, but I got it through Little Skein on Etsy.
The smaller bag is holding my April Sock and it's her Applique Project Bag and it's a little smaller, perfect for socks.
I have also taken the plunge into spinning. I'm starting small with a basic spindle. I've been watching spinning videos on YouTube for quite a while, so I think I'm ready. I bought a newbie spindling kit from Kitty Mine Crafts on Etsy. It came VERY quick and I spun about half an ounce on Saturday. It looks awful but I was prepared for that and I enjoyed it. This is by no means all of it, but it's all I have pictures of so far. I'll update you at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment