Friday, April 25, 2014

Home Sick

My kids started a new school last week, so we've all fell with the crud this week. Mom's gave in and got sick yesterday. I'm home sick again today. Wanted to show off what I finished this week I completed my first spinning project. I thread plyed it with some knit picks curio.

I also finished my Besties Measure Love hat. It's so soft and squishy! Thought I messed up the harder stitch part and had to drop down and fix it. Hopefully the so ;) part will block out!?!

I started some Baylor socks for my step father. I'm using Hannah Fettig's Family Socks pattern in the men's size. It seems really big, but I guess they need to be. Just turned the heel on the first one.

I'm going to try to work on my husband's sweater vest today. I'm getting way behind!



No comments:

Post a Comment