Friday, April 18, 2014

Not Feeling It

I'm not feeling chatty today, but I wanted to update you guys on what I've been working on this week.
My second April Sock looks like this right now. The purple stitch marker shows where I started yesterday. I knitted on this in traffic yesterday. My usual hour commute took 3 hours yesterday. So we weren't moving very fast and I got to knit and listed to Dragonfly in Amber.
I'm about 6 repeats into my husband's birthday sweater vest. I've only gotten about 2 or 3 chart repeats done this week.
I started and really mostly have been working on this hat. The pattern is Measure in Love by Megan Williams and I am knitting it in Lorna's Laces Honor that I got from Jimmy Beans Wool. The colorway is called Besties, it was the limited edition color for February.

Hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment